Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stillwater: Day 1

Well it's my first full day in Stillwater. Austin is at work, so I am on my own for a while, which is okay. I am sitting at the Aspen Coffee shop on 6th, trying to figure out what to do with my day. It seems pretty full at this point. I have to go to Wal-Mart for a few *more* essentials, Salvation Army for a cheap mirror to put in my bathroom until the landlord puts one in, and figure out which provider to use for internet at the house. To my deep chagrin, Cox does not serve the Stillwater area. LAME. My brother is helping me figure out a plan with SuddenLink, but I have to go buy a modem and stuff. Being an adult is so stressful. Oh and I have to move into my room. I have my bed set up but I have been living out of boxes so far. Also lame.

Anyone in Stillwater have internet provider suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment