Monday, April 25, 2011

Yes, please.


In this this post, I expressed how restless and anxious I have become to leave Tulsa and move on with my life.

But as silly and girly as this sounds, I realized yesterday that I was really just restless and anxious to see this guy I have been dating for a couple of years. His name is Austin. He goes to school in Stillwater, so I haven't gotten to spend very much time with him for the last two years, excluding summer and Christmas breaks.

Last night we drove to Stillwater because I needed to pay the deposit to my future landlady and he just needed to go back for this week of school. Who knew that was exactly what the doctor had ordered for me? We talked and laughed and drank bad coffee from Starbucks and talked and laughed some more. After a night of cuddling, talking about this summer and the years to come when we will be actually living in the same town (WHAAAT?!?!?!), spaghetti, Parks and Recreation, and giggle fits where I ended up on the floor, I drove back to Tulsa in the rain, listening to Iron & Wine and thanking God for how wonderful my life is.

It's a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment