Sunday, January 16, 2011

Practice what you preach

Here I talked about loving God and trusting Him to take care of the rest. While that post was relevant to my life in a sort of "this could happen to you and it probably will" way, I realized I am smack in the middle of a "real life happening now" situation. I am in the process of sorting out an issue with two people who I love and respect very much.We don't have frequent conflicts, so when we do, it's really very stressful. I won't burden you with the details because, honestly, you don't need to know.

Anyway, I was just thinking about how distressing this situation was, and boom, I feel like God said, "Why aren't you trusting me with this?" And why wasn't I? Because, frankly, it's feels so much better to worry, worry, worry. Am I right? I said, "Am I right?" (Sorry. Charlie Brown moment.) So now all that's left is giving this issue to my Daddy in Heaven, because, really, what do I have to lose? Oh, wait, that's right. Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment